Friday, May 31, 2013

War Torn Country


This drawing represents how Africa is a country torn by war. The way that the people live in Africa because of the civil war that have happened there and that have scared Africa. This piece paints a picture and tells a small story of how Africa was affected. I feel that this piece was successful because of the fact that it tells a story. Also, I am not a good painter but with this piece it did not matter. This piece was to tell a story and sometimes stories can be fuzzy and misread that is why I think my lack of painting experience can slide for now.

If I was to redo this, I wouldn't. This piece tells a story in it self and by me redoing it would not help improve the story that it is trying to tell. One thing that worked about this piece was that I knew what I was going to draw and I had a solid layout for everything. When having a solid layout with what you are going to draw, it will make the drawing better understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment