Thursday, May 16, 2013

Guy


This was one of my first hands on painting pieces. I think i did ok, but obviously i'm not that good at it. If i could redo this over, i would take my time on it and make sure that everything is painted nice and neat. Also, i would change the background color. I am not that satisfied with this piece because i was trying to draw a person and it ends up looking like a suspious person. I would probably draw something else if i was to redo this piece and also take my time. The only thing good about this art piece is the selection of colors. I think i chose the right color for this piece to add a positive thought to my poor painting skills. Now that i know what colors to use, i just have to take my time and bring the art piece to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment