Friday, May 31, 2013

Scavenger Hunt


This drawing piece is very good when it comes to shading. Everything looks as if it pops out of the paper because of shading. This is why I think this piece was successful. Something that really worked about this piece was that it was about things that I use in my daily life and I was comfortable drawing them and because  of that I think this piece was easy to draw. Staying relaxed is a good way to get a good outcome when an artist is drawing. I am used to all these things on this page so it was easy for me to bring them to life.

 Even though this piece was easy to draw, I still wouldn't have been able to redo this. The shading is what makes this piece to come to life and I don't think that I could shade the same way. With this piece, I learn that shading is a big factor in bringing drawings to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment