Tuesday, January 15, 2013

City In the Sky


City in the Sky:

In my opinion, this piece was very creative. Doing a two point perspective over the earth was very successful. There aren't that many errors in this drawing piece. The only this i found bad about this drawing was the color of all of it. I might of picked the wrong colors for this piece; and everything was going everywhere. The coloring was kind of sloppy and if i could go back and change some things, that would definitely be it. 

I found this piece fairly easy to draw because it had to do with lines and a ruler. The only thing that was difficult about this piece was what colors to use and if i should blend them together. I ended up blending them together but if i was to redo this i would just make it solid.

Like this piece and all my other pieces, i realize that my drawing aren't the best and that i have to keep working at it, to get the best outcome of all my drawing if i want to take it to the professional level.

No comments:

Post a Comment