Thursday, September 20, 2012


Coca cola Y Mountain Dew de Art:

    My overal thought on my finished art piece is that i could of added more detail to the can on the left and also i could of inked the photo on the left with the same pen i used on the one on the right. Even though i inked both drawig with different pens, i still think my pop can drawing was successful because both drawings look like replicated copyies of the original ones.

    What really worked about my drawing was the angles that i was drawing the pop can from. depending on the angle, i was able to add the amount of details needed to make my mountain dew pop can come to life. What didnt work for me was when we crushed the pop cans and drew them. It was very hard for me to draw a crushed can because it was shaped different and also there were more details to be put in, to make it look crushed. I rotated the coca cola pop can til i found which angle would be easier and better to draw.

    The most difficult part of both pieces was starting with the top and working my way to the bottom. What i mean by that is that i had trouble with how to make circle. Could i have made it more slanted or less round and more oval? All those were the questions that i was thinking about while making my art piece.

    If i were to do this project over again, i would ink both pictures with the same ink pen. I dont think i would draw anything different except add more detail to the pop can on the left.
I learned from this piece that there is always things i can improve on when im drawing. I can use this lesson in everyday life too. I can try to do my best and put my best foot foward.




No comments:

Post a Comment